RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L322 Bluetooth not working to connect my iphone - any ideas on connection?

Hi, my blue tooth in the RR l322 connects but when i make a call it drops the call... really getting annoying now. When i called a garage they said it was a common fault with the RR and that the blue tooth module had failed, it would cost a few hundred pounds to be replaced then you'd need programming.... seems a little excessive for blue tooth - anyone know a work around?:???:

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
14 Posts
Re: L322 Bluetooth not working to connect my iphone - any ideas on connection?

Did you find a solution to this? I have the exact same problem?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same problem with my android and the previous reply is right you have to spend a bit just to upgrade your Bluetooth and analogue to digital TV as well..

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
17 Posts
You might just be able to get one of those blue tooth adapters that plug into the ipod connection. I got a cable and the blue tooth connector off Amazon for about 40 quid in total. You can then play your music from any phone as well. But you won't be able to use the controls on the steering wheel as far as i know

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had exactly the same problem.
When I first bought the vehicle it showed up on my iPhone X but I didnt know the passcode at the time, so I cancelled it
I then came back after doing research about the passcode and it never showed up on the phone again...
that was a year ago. Not sure why

so I just bought one of those Bovee 1000 things from Amazon, which works extremely well!
I only use it for music. For phone calls it would still use your phone's microphone I guess, so the quality may not be great there.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The owners manual covers syncing your phone, slightly more complex than most cars. What year L322, different for different years.
Not sure what impact your roof antenna would have to BT connectivity Yelnats69.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You guys are still dithering about with the ancient factory bluetooth module? You need the Besign bluetooth module. Not only is it a fantastic bluetooth module for your iphone, it will stream music through your aux input at CD level quality. It will automatically pair every time you start the car. I installed mine within the center storage box plugged into the power socket and placed the microphone here. It works tremendously well for phone and music.

Attachments

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,407 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts