RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Range Rover Sport HSE
26 Posts
Hi
I spent almost 2 years to find several noise and air leak in my Air suspension , changing them with a china version very low cost , changing the Height sensor , take care of all sensor , you may have corrosion on the connector it self after 10 years usage.

By the way, finally I change with a brand new Bilstein front Air Suspension ( they use dunlop or Delphi depending ) direct from germany , It's a miracle all noise disappears of course the rear suspension are bilstein too.

The results is perfect with this kind of shock , of course the price is almost double than china version but it works now...

cheers
How many miles have you had on it? And do you remember exactly which retailer or supplier did you buy those from?

·
Registered
range classic 3.5 EFI 2 doors 1989 , Classic 4 Doors 3.9 EFI 1992 , L322 4.4 2003
2 Posts
How many miles have you had on it? And do you remember exactly which retailer or supplier did you buy those from?
Hi
the car it self is near 128k miles , I change the shock 24k miles before , the website is aerosus is a noname shock , now the price is 710€ the pair inc vat
The bilstein is much more expensive but it's working fine.

frederic

21 - 22 of 22 Posts