RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More photos have been uploaded, but server is taking a heavy hit at this time of writing this :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very Very Nice!!!! :clap: Thanks for sharing.

Michael

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Sometimes I miss living out west. Our off-roading here in the east is is all tight woods and mud bogs, which results in frequent body damage and lot's of cleanup.

P.S. Darrin, I will be ordering the Rhino rack system from you guys soon. I still haven't decided which bars to get.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all,
The off roading was a lot of fun as normal. The group we went with was excellent also. I could talk a lot of trash about the LR3 and they would never know because they don't hit this site :) But truth is, those LR3 could really crawl the rocks and had little if any issues. I hate to say this, but I think they were a bit more capable than our own Range Rover.
All the LR3 were riding on a 2" lift which helped out and 3 had sliders and under body protection.

Next time we go, we are going to lift ours and hopefully I can find the time to complete our rock sliders.

·
Registered
103 Posts
darrinturner said:
Thanks all,
All the LR3 were riding on a 2" lift which helped out and 3 had sliders and under body protection.

Next time we go, we are going to lift ours and hopefully I can find the time to complete our rock sliders.
How do you plan to lift your FFRR 2". With software or hardware, or a combine?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jope said:
darrinturner said:
Thanks all,

How do you plan to lift your FFRR 2". With software or hardware, or a combine?
We will do a hardware install.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Please keep us update on how you will be doing the lift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts