Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's, I was trying to program a new key using SDD & I get the following error message, keyless vehicle module fitted is incorrect, check part number as it should be either BJ32 or DPLA

Has anyone come across this before? I would be grateful if anyone can advise me.

Many thanks in advance

ASH

·
Registered
2009 (facelift) 3.0L TDV6 (245 bhp) Range Rover Sport HSE
4 Posts
I appreciate your post was from a long time ago, but did you ever get to the bottom of this? I’m having the exact same issue.

Hi guy's, I was trying to program a new key using SDD & I get the following error message, keyless vehicle module fitted is incorrect, check part number as it should be either BJ32 or DPLA

Has anyone come across this before? I would be grateful if anyone can advise me.

Many thanks in advance

ASH

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Mate, it was either the module or the software needed updating, sorry, but I can't remember which one, but I ended up paying someone to do it, think it cost me £30 to get the key programmed..

The more I think about it, im sure it was the module that needed updating

hope this helps

·
Registered
2009 (facelift) 3.0L TDV6 (245 bhp) Range Rover Sport HSE
4 Posts
Thanks mate. I had this issue today at the local indie that I bought a new key from. Hopefully they just need to update the module as you say. Glad you were able to sort it with relatively little hassle! Thanks for replying.

Yes Mate, it was either the module or the software needed updating, sorry, but I can't remember which one, but I ended up paying someone to do it, think it cost me £30 to get the key programmed..

The more I think about it, im sure it was the module that needed updating

hope this helps

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All Range rovers give you hassle, as ive said to loads of people "If you are unable to do some work yourself, don't bother, if you can do bits yourself, buy one"

Id like to get the latest SDD to have a play with programming, but people seem to want a fortune for it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts