RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got around to taking some pics of the Rangie. She got some new shoes 2 weeks ago and I love em'! :dance: 2010 Supercharged wheels with a Falken 275/55/20. Had to recalibrate for the bigger tire but it was worth it!

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
WOW! looks just like.... an '04 with '10 s/c wheels and bigger tires! j/k, i know you'll get **** for it but i think they look nice. :thumb:

·
Registered
952 Posts
I think it looks great. You've done it right, 20 inch S/C wheels on an HSE are the way to go if you want to plus your wheel/tire without looking pimped. Just curious, what type of recalibration did you have to do and how did you do it. Are you talking about the speedometer/odometer?

·
Registered
159 Posts
remington said:
Just curious, what type of recalibration did you have to do and how did you do it. Are you talking about the speedometer/odometer?
I think that's what he means.... so Remy, do you think that my 20" stormers look pimped? maybe I should have gotten the s/c wheels too, they were just so **** expensive after already spending a forture for the car. my wife would certainly never have agreed to dropping more than 2g's on rims and tires...

·
Registered
405 Posts
It looks nice, tasteful and not pimped plus it preserves the functionality of the vehicle. :thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, I was referring to the speedometer/odometer. It was some tweaking of the computer... before the adjustment when I was running 60 on the speedometer i was really running 65. I actually got a screaming deal on these wheels... $789 shipped! I was half a click away from buying stomers when i found these... I love the look of stormers, i was going to put a light powder coat on the stomer to make it a little darker, i guess you could call it a "flat" look. Any who I'm happy with what I ended up with! I had a Chevy Silvarado before my RR with these same tires. I put 60k miles on them and i still had 9/32 tread left when i unloaded it! They surprisingly are great off-road even though I know that is not their intention!

·
Registered
952 Posts
ed1655 said:
remington said:
Just curious, what type of recalibration did you have to do and how did you do it. Are you talking about the speedometer/odometer?
so Remy, do you think that my 20" stormers look pimped? maybe I should have gotten the s/c wheels too, they were just so **** expensive after already spending a forture for the car. my wife would certainly never have agreed to dropping more than 2g's on rims and tires...
No I think they look good. They're not 22's and they are in the LR family so that's cool.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIV / L405
333 Posts
Cmore, did you get these form a place called OEWheels or something?

·
Registered
141 Posts
The wheel/tire combo looks great! definitely enhances the look of you RR. I read good things about the Falken tires, and they are so much cheaper than Michelin's.
Great pic's you have a nice RR. :thumb:

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
254 Posts
What offset are these wheels? I just ordered a set of them with a 45 offset and 275/45/20"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts