RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys. Anyone tested this in case of head gasket problems and if so, is it any good ? What harm to the engine, if any, this thing may do??

https://www.kseal.com

·
Super Moderator
2,071 Posts
It won't harm the engine but it will clog the radiator and heater matrix up nicely so whatever problem you are trying to fix may be fixed but you'll add others. If it needs a head gasket, give it one.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..certainly im after keeping my rover as long as im around..i thought its good to keep this think in a trunk, just in case...by the way, is there any step by step guide for head gaskets replacement (4.6 GEMS, 1997), including proper order of tightening screws and corresponding torque ?

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,242 Posts
You joined eight years ago, and still haven't figured out the search function?
Everything, including the K Seal junk, has been covered lots of times.

Martin

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
..well..obviously, i did not..but its never too late to learn new things..

·
Registered
417 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwdg1XCsI_w
This is the one I will go by some day.

I don't hate Kseal I put a half bottle in the RR after changing heater core and radiator. It is frowned upon because if anything is old
and corroded inside it will probably clog it worse.

·
Administrator
27,800 Posts
..well..obviously, i did not..but its never too late to learn new things..
Ecco, in the 7 years you have been here have you not read the guidelines? First item is to search. The guidelines also note to have your Rover's info in your signature.

You have tons of info at your finger tips. Don't you think it's time to at least try to find the answers to your questions before making repeat posts?

·
Registered
768 Posts
I not long ago did a head job on a 4.0 gems, upon start up I found the complete radiator core was blocked solid with a similar item, would I use !. NO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts