RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On holiday with the kids. What a craptastic mode of transportation that was. I kept telling my wife I miss my Rover. She just laughed. Went home early today, drove 24 hours to get home from NYC to Houston. First thing I did was fire up the Rover to a new gas cap loose warning. LOL.

Regardless, took her out for a spin and was grinning ear to ear.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Goinkin said:
On holiday with the kids. What a craptastic mode of transportation that was. I kept telling my wife I miss my Rover. She just laughed. Went home early today, drove 24 hours to get home from NYC to Houston. First thing I did was fire up the Rover to a new gas cap loose warning. LOL.

The most pathetic thing are the new Sienna commercials. As far as your loose gas cap, same happened to me, no idea why, but I loosened it, retightned (with an extra click to show it who is boss!) and the message went away after 2 days. Something about 8-10 engine cycles before the computer realizes the cap isn't loose. So don't be worried if it doesn't go away first time out.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ukraine Range said:
Goinkin said:

The most pathetic thing are the new Sienna commercials. As far as your loose gas cap, same happened to me, no idea why, but I loosened it, retightned (with an extra click to show it who is boss!) and the message went away after 2 days. Something about 8-10 engine cycles before the computer realizes the cap isn't loose. So don't be worried if it doesn't go away first time out.
Thanks Dude!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts