RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having the ECU remapped and a larger pulley installed bringing the SVR up to ~630BHP.
Just thought I'd check in here to see if anyone has had their RRS tuned and if they are happy with the performance gains?

Thanks

J

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
Have had the Velocity tune to go from 510 to 605 bp. Happy with the improvement. Didn’t want to go the pulley route just software.

Previous posters have noticed improvements with the SVR, of course they are less noticeable as the delta is smaller.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Keeping in with the tune conversation, Hodog, do you know your approximate 0-60 after the VAP tune?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have had the Velocity tune to go from 510 to 605 bp. Happy with the improvement. Didn’t want to go the pulley route just software.

Previous posters have noticed improvements with the SVR, of course they are less noticeable as the delta is smaller.
Thanks HoDog!

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
I haven't measured 0-60 unfortunately. With the same fast starts from a stop using the same pedal travel, the vehicle moves with a bit more urgency if that means anything.

·
Registered
79 Posts
With my friend on side seat (we do not have any expensive instrument...) we saw a 4.2' (no pulley).

Zero to 60 times web site has 4.5' as per no tune version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts