Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to register been lurking for a while....

Purchased a 2014 RRS with 21k for my wife a few weeks ago. Although I'd read all over the place that the original window sticker reproduction was seemingly impossible I still contacted Land Rover several times to arrive at the same answer...Not Possible.

Is there anyway or what is the best way to discover all of the actual packages that my RRS comes with?

It's the v8 and a Dynamic Roof. Other than that I really don't see much more than basic options ie heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, park assist.

Trying to decode the VIN (using vAuto) simply asks for basics ie deduct for no roof, meridian sound etc.

Am I missing anything here or is it basically what I see?

Thanks for the input...

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,246 Posts
Google the Land Rover Topix website and if you put the VIN in, it will tell you about the vehicle and options, as well as any outstanding service issues.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Hi Howardm, welcome to the forum! I also bought a pre-owned 2014 RRS V8!!! :) It required a little bit of detective work, but this is how I was able to find out which packages are in my car:

- First, go to this website and download the 2014 RRS brochure (there are two editions, I downloaded "v2"): http://www.auto-brochures.com/land_rover.html
- Then, go to this website and enter your VIN number to decode all of your car's info: http://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/Land Rover

The decoded info will have ALL of your car's information; from paint color, to production date, to the list of equipment. All you have to do is match the brochure to the list.

For example, the brochure lists the following for Front Climate Comfort and Visibility Package (HSE and Supercharged) (B): heated front and heated rear seats, leather heated steering wheel, heated windscreen, front center console cooler, compartment, 16 way/16 way powered seats with memory, auto dimming exterior mirrors, adaptive headlamps with Automatic High Beam Assist (AHBA). The equipment list shows all of these options in my car, so I know I have that package.

Equally, I don't have the entertainment system so my list of equipment shows: Television Receiver - No TV Receiver [129ZZ]; Rear Screen - No Rear Seat Entertainment [129XX]; Television - No Onboard TV [129AC].

Have fun! :)

Jose

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.