RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day All,

Well it has been a while since I stopped in so decided to see what was up now a days. It seems that not much has changed in the year I have been gone. Missing my RR all the time but at the same time enjoying my little Subaru Domingo here in Japan. Do not get to see many RR's in the part of Japan I am in, though when we went to Hiroshima this past weekend I saw several which is what got me to thinking about this board. Last time I checked my RR was still tucked away in storage and doing just fine. I guess one good thing about this is that in another two years I will have a near mint cond, 12 year old Holland and Holland with less than 100K on the odometer `)

Well, off to go through the boards and "catch up" on things.

Cheers,

Curly

·
Registered
13 Posts
What's your H&H number, if you remember it? Mine is 120 and I know of a few more that I have asked about. I wonder if someone will ever start a Registry of the 2000 and the 2001 vehicles. Every so often, I will come across a new one and one of my first questions is about whether they have the matching bag. I just found a guy with one...it came with the car when he bought it used.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a '94 LWB that I loved, but when I came upon the H&H for the price I got it for. I could not pass it up. At the time I had a '78 Mini Cooper, '95 Volvo 850, and my LWB. So sadly the LWB went away to make room for the H&H. I had never heard of it till the bloke I dealt with called and said "come pick up your RR" I don't know if it came with the bags and he scored them, or if the original owner (title read as a fleet vehicle for some legal firm in Pennsylvania) kept them. I would definitely like to score some though. I can't even find photo's to see what they are supposed to look for.
Mine is number 122 if I remember correctly. I plan on hanging on to it no matter what, but will most likely pick up another '94-'95 LWB when/if I ever get back to the States.

Cheers,
Curly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts