RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Range Rover for 10 years and it now has 112k on the odometer. The car is so great that I can't ever imagine trading it. I love its regal looks and ability to keep me safe, comfortable and enthused for so many years. In fact, I will likely do an engine swap before I trade this thing. I have keys to other cars but overall, nothing quite makes me feel like my Range Rover on a daily basis (although my convertible is fun for the perfect weather days).

I also think that I found the year that was its best design period 2007-2009. I like everything about it. What I love most though is the fact that it is not like the new style Range Rovers where the design and names sort of all blend together.

I know we talk about a lot of problems out here but I wanted to note that this is an amazing vehicle that I would love to push on for another 20 years. It is definitely something to cherish in my mind.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
47 Posts
How refreshing to read a post like yours. You see so many posts (not just this forum but others as well) complaining about their Rovers. I'll admit there may be some good reasons to complain but what other car can give you so much fun and enjoyment? I've just recently bought (Oct. '17) my second Range Rover, an '08 L322 HSE and plan on keeping it until I can no longer drive, another 10-15 years maybe and I'm sure that at that time I'll still enjoy driving it as much as I do now.

Norm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts