Range Rovers Forum banner

Just Placed Order for 2017 ATB

Tags
2017 atb order
2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  festertester 
#1 ·
Hey Gang,

My 2014 ATB's warranty is coming to an end. I was going back and forth trying to decide if I should pay for an extended warranty for the old car or just get a new one. I decided to order a 2017 ATB which will be here in July. It's Balmoral Blue (still haven't seen in person. Kinda nervous!) with the Ivory/Brogue interior.

Can't wait!

If anyone has the Balmoral Blue color I'd love to see pics. I've really only found one or two online.

One Question I have is regarding the Rear Seat Entertainment System...
I opted for the seat upgrade meaning I will have the articulating upper portion of the seat. I really did not want the 10" RSE as I think the externally-mounted screens are kind of tacky and scream, "Break me! Scratch me!". However I don't quite understand whether or not the upgraded seats still feature the 8" screens. Can anyone shed some light on that?

#3 ·
Nice choice on paint ;) My '17 ATB is balmoral blue with tan interior, 10" RSE, leather headliner, silver atlas vents, deployable side steps etc. It just got loaded on a boat and eta beginning of May. I'm very happy with this config..risky as I haven't seen it in person but I think it'd look gorgeous.

And the upgraded seats are typically tied to 10" RSE..But you need to pay extra for the 10"... perhaps check with your dealer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.