Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
We decided it was time to upgrade from the VW touareg tdi to the RR sport!
Briefly considered a platinum cayenne but it would have been too similar to our treg.
I have a friend that owns a few dealerships so she was able to get an April build for me (so a wait but not a brutal one)
I've built a v6 se as follows:
Coriss grey
Espresso/almond
Panoramic roof
Towing
Climate comfort and visibility
Sat radio

Two questions for you :

1) anyone have this color combo? Welcome thought about the dark grey with the almond
2) have a missed any must have options?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,609 Posts
You need the Meridian radio upgrade and you might consider the extra duty package. You have a 4 or 5 month wait which seems normal for an order.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Maybe consider waiting for the 2015 since it'll only be a couple of months for you ... just sayin ..

·
Registered
759 Posts
My build is very similar to yours except I did not want the pano roof, did not need the towing, and added zebrano wood and contrast roof.

The previous suggestions, extra duty pkg and meridian, seem to be the more popular options and might help resale for the right buyer. Although this model is so hot right now that resale values may remain high in general.

Did your friend get you a discount? I was able to get 2500 under MRSP and still feel pretty lucky considering the prices I'm seeing online and on the lots.

·
Banned
144 Posts
Coriss grey
Espresso/almond

1) anyone have this color combo? Welcome thought about the dark grey with the almond
you must be a dude because you can't match. haha. i'm a dude too. not gay but i have an eye for this stuff....

NO - don't get Corris Grey and Espresso Almond interior. that will clash like hell.

Grey exterior needs a black/grey/white interior color palette.

if you want the brown interior, you can get almost any exterior color except black and grey.

·
Registered
329 Posts
you must be a dude because you can't match. haha. i'm a dude too. not gay but i have an eye for this stuff....

NO - don't get Corris Grey and Espresso Almond interior. that will clash like hell.

if you want the brown interior, you can get almost any exterior color except black and grey.
Corris Grey and Tan look great, I have seen it and I love it.

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,609 Posts

I agree with the Dog. Grey and almond together is like wearing green socks with blue pants.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
changed interior color to black because you are right, i'm a guy without any color matching skills!!!

also, i was told i'd have the car by the end of april (3 month) so imagine it will get built sooner.
when you order do you typically get a lock date, then a detailed calendar for major milestones?

finally, getting a small discount but not 2.5k. guess i'm not that good of a friend :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
you must be a dude because you can't match. haha. i'm a dude too and gay so i have an eye for this stuff....

I agreed 100%

·
Registered
2014 RRS
1,609 Posts
changed interior color to black because you are right, i'm a guy without any color matching skills!!!

also, i was told i'd have the car by the end of april (3 month) so imagine it will get built sooner.
when you order do you typically get a lock date, then a detailed calendar for major milestones?

finally, getting a small discount but not 2.5k. guess i'm not that good of a friend :)
I wish I had your friend. I ordered in November and we have the same deliver date.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh, added the meridian audio and deleted the sat radio (since the meridian auto package includes it)
i think i'm done with changes!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am in doubt too... Corris Gray with panorama roof in contrast (Santorini black) it is sure, with Dynamic pack (glossy black details). Interiors I have to decide between Ebony/Cirrus with seats Cirrus or Ebony/Ivory with seats Ivory or even the Espresso/Ivory to get "full Ivory" interior but I don't like the Espresso visible nearby the Corris Gray......

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
made another change this weekend, a big one.
switched to HSE
changed ext color to santorini black
and changed interior to almond/espresso (almond seats)
way too many options/choices for me!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts