RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got our new company rig...2010 Sport in Alaska White with Almond interior, extended leather, anigre wood, and Lux package.

We'll be demoing a lot of wheels on this guy! :mrgreen:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,014 Posts
That looks awesome Peter! Great color inside and out, congrats. Your first assignment is to find an 18" wheel that will fit those big brakes, you can fit all them 22s later. :wink:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Umberto,

I was told the Redbourne Saxon 18" would work....but the problem is they are discontinued! They have chrome ones in stock though, I guess they could be stripped and painted if worse comes to worse.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh I love the new dash. The old ones do the same thing but it's hunt and peck at 80 mph trying to push the right button. This layout is so much better.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just got our new company rig...2010 Sport in Alaska White with Almond interior, extended leather, anigre wood, and Lux package.

Peter what tire you think you will go with for some 22's? Reason I ask is I am about to put rubber on my 2008 RRS S/C and want to buy a tire I can put on the new body style RRS S/C when I get one in a year or so. Truck looks sick BTW!

·
Registered
93 Posts
The dash topper looks like ebony, is that right? If so, I didn't know this color combo existed. The website and brochure only show an arabica topper with almond seats. It also looks like you don't have the ivory contrast stitching. Looks great. Can you tell me the color code for this interior?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Slykmr said:

Peter what tire you think you will go with for some 22's? Reason I ask is I am about to put rubber on my 2008 RRS S/C and want to buy a tire I can put on the new body style RRS S/C when I get one in a year or so. Truck looks sick BTW!
same size as the current one...295/30/22 exact diameter or 285/35/22 for slightly oversize

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
ChipN said:
Oh I love the new dash. The old ones do the same thing but it's hunt and peck at 80 mph trying to push the right button. This layout is so much better.
Does anyone know if the new interior design originated by Tata requesting this? Looks very nice, and seems to be taken from the FFRR, which did not take much time to develop.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,014 Posts
Considering Tata has owned JLR for just about a year and a half and things move like molasses in automotive R&D, I'd have to think the current interior and exterior redesigns - along with the new engines - were in the works well before they took over the company, so we should probably thank Ford for it. Remember we first saw spy shots of the 2010 cars being tested in Scandinavia back in winter 2007...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts