RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
Here is the Ikea, ehm, Land Rover ;) fitting instructions for the OEM boards, I assume the replicas won't be much different to install. Hope this helps. While browsing the document I noticed that the latest version of the OEM side steps no longer include the convenient pre-cut plastic sill covers that used to be part of the kit up to last year and saved a ton of time and hassle when installing them... Cheap bastards, now they only provide templates to cut your existing trim, just like the replicas. Makes the OEM boards even more overpriced by comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
umbertob said:
While browsing the document I noticed that the latest version of the OEM side steps no longer include the convenient pre-cut plastic sill covers that used to be part of the kit up to last year and saved a ton of time and hassle when installing them... Cheap bastards, now they only provide templates to cut your existing trim, just like the replicas. Makes the OEM boards even more overpriced by comparison.
:clap:
Yeah, when i asked the dealer if they could just open up a set of running boards from their stock so I could take some measurements they told me the same thing!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Trying to find non OEM for 2013. Saw some on eaby for 2012 but they say won't fit 2013. I thought 2013 body is the same as 2012? Any ideas?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks simple enough, I will give anyone who wants to do mine a six pack and a hug? any takers? lol! I was also thinking of getting a set of running boards myself I'm in nyc. $400 Isn't bad...Thanks for all the info gentlemen.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Is that shipped? Which seller? And does it come with the precut plastic sills? Thx.
I just got mines for $233 on cyber Monday, with the pre-cut sills and shipping included. they are pretty staright forward to install, I Installed some on my old 06 RRS, these are for my 2011 SC

41 - 49 of 49 Posts