RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have a 2012 RSS with 52k miles. Considering leasing a new one, love the new body style. Have you noticed any end of year specials or discounts? I'd like to stay in the sub $650 payment range so I highly doubt this is possible. And no, I don't want to put $10,000 down!

In general, what are you guys paying for lease?

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but those are usually pretty bare bones with 8000 miles/yr (just example) and they base that advertised rate off of MSRP. If I remember correctly from when I last leased a car, about 10 years ago, you negotiate price as if a purchase and then go from there?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only kicking around the idea because wife likes the new body style. It's not a question of being able to afford it, just if I want to afford it. We usually go through cars pretty quickly but this one (RR) we really like. That's the only reason I'd consider a lease. If getting a new RRS with a sub $700 lease is possible I would strongly consider it.

·
Banned
363 Posts
Only kicking around the idea because wife likes the new body style. It's not a question of being able to afford it, just if I want to afford it. We usually go through cars pretty quickly but this one (RR) we really like. That's the only reason I'd consider a lease. If getting a new RRS with a sub $700 lease is possible I would strongly consider it.
You can't. You should strongly consider spending more money if you want one that badly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am sub $700 a month for a 2015 HSE, front climate, sliding pano roof and the rubber mats, 36 month, 12k per year, 5k down. Only because I got the lease end equity on my 2012 LR4. Also, 1k off sticker.

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
923 Posts
for 15k miles a year I was just barely under $1,000 per month. Small down payment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts