RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i was looking to find out what to expect to replace on my 10 RRS.
I did some digging on what to expect to fix before i bought it and found out that if will have issues with the timing chain guides and stuff like that. Any insight or a list of what you guys had to do would be great. My truck has 113,000 on it

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,242 Posts
Moved to the correct section

Martin

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Con, there is no clear cut answer to your question or list to provide. Different folks have different issues. There are far too many variables in the real world including level of maintenance, driving styles, climate and general care.

You mention timing guides. Have you compared the TSB VIN range to your vehicle to see if it is covered?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,461 Posts
New tires, brakes, flush diff fluids, transmission fluid, transfer case fluid, change spark plugs, fresh air filter, clean MAF, evaluate EAS system...for starters.

R

·
0 Posts
^^ piggy backing off that, if you don't have any records of the diff/trans/transfer case fluids you should absolutely do that right away. My rear diff fluid came out looking like a metal flaked chocolate shake at 101k.

You should be able to visually inspect brakes/tires and filters to see if they need replacement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts