RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have been looking for months and the wife told me to get with it. So, this past Saturday I bought a new to me 2006 SC in Buckingham Blue w/Parchment interior and 58k on the odometer. I had a 1993 LWB Classic and loved the truck but it was time to move to the current decade (though it is about to end). What a great Rover. I love it. My daughter asked if she have it when she gets to high school. No, maybe you can learn to drive in it. I love the SC power. I had test drove a 2007 HSE earlier in the day and like it but, the place where I went were a$$holes so, I went to another place an settled on this beautiful 2006 SC.

I will be leaving the Classic forum now and become part of this forum. I have read what seems like all the posts on both forums but, I still have a lot to learn and contribute.

Thanks in advance for all that I have already learned.

I do have a simple question - Does the Rave file I have for the MKIII go through 2006 or just 2005. I have found some differences in some things that leads me to believe it went to 2005 only and some things that seem current to the 2006.

Thanks

Parker
2006 SC Buckingham Blue
1993 LWB Plymouth Blue (sold)

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
For $200 a year you can have access to the shop manuals on your truck and TSB's. You sign up for it on Land Rovers website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts