RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I am joining the Range Rover Sport club. Put a deposit on a Corris Gray 2016 supercharged V8 Dynamic. I’m pretty excited. My current daily driver is an 09 BMW 328i xdrive coupe that I’ve had for almost 7 years. I tend to keep my daily drivers for a while, so I hope this thing treats me well. I’ve had almost no trouble with the BMW, I’m just getting bored with it after so long, and need to get an SUV for practical reasons. The RRS was one of the only choices that actually excites me to think about. Looked at a G wagon, but personally I think they are a bit too expensive, even when a few years old. This should keep me entertained when I’m not driving my Porsche 997 turbo or RX7s! Thanks to many of you on here for helping me decide, as I’ve been reading here for months before actually pulling the trigger.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
27 Posts
Purchased a green 2018 V8 last fall. I still have a smile everytime I drive it! Great vehicle with everything I wanted in a vehicle. Even looking forward to taking it on the trails of Colorado this summer. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
Congrats it’s been a great vehicle. Up to 58k miles now no major issues. What interior does it have?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Had the exact same
Corris Grey
Tan interior
V8 Dynamic
Simply stating the car made me smile.

Loved it!
Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats! I purchased a 2016 HSE Sport in White and my daily car is a 2009 BMW 528i in white with almost 156K miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts