RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick up my AB tomorrow afternoon from the dealership. Arrived on Friday. Got on the list 11 months ago and finalized order in October. Been a long wait. I am sure it will be worth the wait. I will post pictures as soon as I can

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So took delivery and I have to say it was well worth the wait. I took a chance with the Nara Bronze but I love it. Went with the Brogue interior which is incredible. I will post more pictures tomorrow but here are a couple for now.
IMG_0535.jpg IMG_0536.jpg

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
340 Posts
Looking good. I like nara bronze on the new Range Rover. Havana looks pretty good as well. Do you have photos of the brogue interior?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Great SUV best looking combo enjoy it all the way

2014 RRS ATB SDV6 Dynamic
Fuji White Black Contrast P.ROOF

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,953 Posts
In 10 years that truck is still gonna look good,
you picked great color combos,
I hope it runs great, for a very long time.

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
741 Posts
I spy a missing range rover center cap on your rear drivers side wheel ;) Great color combo btw, much more eye catching than the usual mix of white or black L405's I see in miami.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too funny. Great catch. Yes there is one missing. Dealer had to order replacement. Thought it was really odd but oh well. Thanks guys for all comments. Normally I always go either black or white when it comes to my cars, but this time I wanted to try something different. Was a little worried about how I would like it but couldn't be happier with how it looks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wow, that interior colour looks very elegant. Combine that with the bronze exterior and I must say, this RR really stands out!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts