RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,468 Posts
Fantastic Phil...good job - the black beast continues on!!!

I hit that 2 years ago and sold it to a friend, it's still running perfectly and not burning a drop of oil!

Onwards to 300K now!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
102 Posts
Very cool phil.! CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Awesome milestone!

...which begets the inevitable question. How has your L320 ownership experience been towards you? Aside from regular maintenance, no major issues?

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's a 2006 RRS. had a front diff leak and they replaced under new car warranty. been wheeling it and on 18s since late 2006. extra weight from rover specialties sliders and front skid plat since maybe 2008? other than normal wear & tear like brake and a few compressors, it's been way more reliable than the ~5 bimmers i've owned. esp considering what i've put it through. i did recently ditch the air suspension for coils.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats! Which coils did you get? I have the rock sliders, tucked a 20" full size nitto terra grappler wheel/tire combo in the spare tire location, and a front runner rack with a few accessories, definitely feel the weight difference from stock. Like/dislike the ride, notice a difference off road?
Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
20181206_094939.jpg
My 2007 Range Rover Supercharged turned over 200K miles last December and currently has over 205K miles. We drive a lot and our Rover has taken my wife and I all over this great nation of ours. The Rover has had it share of issues, particularly the electronic Gremlins. And of course the EAS, it is on it's third compressor and still gives a occasional trouble code, that interpreted to "air pressure raises too rapidly". But overall the Rover has been great and we love it (most of the time). I do use the Gap IID tool, which saves trips to the Stealership or an Indy shop. I refuse to visit our local Land Rover dealer after they damaged the electric glove box release switch while replacing the air bag under the recall. And then they refused to repair it and claimed they were not responsible.

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
It will there are quite a few with over 300 k here on our bad roads
are you talking in Km or miles? all the folks above are NAS miles. 300kms is only about 186K miles... so you re not getting as far as the NAS folks

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats! Which coils did you get? I have the rock sliders, tucked a 20" full size nitto terra grappler wheel/tire combo in the spare tire location, and a front runner rack with a few accessories, definitely feel the weight difference from stock. Like/dislike the ride, notice a difference off road?
Thanks!
i went with the AB 2" lift coils. on the road, i really can't tell the difference. i'm told you can tell the difference off road, but i've yet to wheel the RRS on coils. having too much fun in the D90 :)

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

i'm carrying a few extra pounds: rover specialties sliders, OEM front skid plate, rear ladder, baja rack, driver fat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts