RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent him a PM...still no reply. From what I've gathered he can paint the lights for a fee if I send them in? Does anyone else on here have this done? Or are there any other places that will do it? Anyone with pics (specifically white) would be much appreciated!

(Jbrac- if you're reading this please PM me back!)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I was in communication with him last month about purchasing a DIY angel eye/clear corner kit from him. I responded back asking for a paypal address to send the payment but haven't heard from him since. I hope everything is okay with him.

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
I am assuming he is alive and kicking as he was on the site yesterday. :think:

G

·
0 Posts
I hope everything is okay with him. I have been trying to get a hold of him for 2 months probably...

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
He's alive and ticking... I talked to him on the phone today. He's been busy with non Rover related stuff. I let him know that we put an RRS Forum Warrant out for him. I'm sure he'll check in and get back to everyone soon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep- he got back to me! Excited to get the lights done. Anyone with pics of his work please post em!!!!!!! :thumb:

G

·
0 Posts
I am glad he got back to you... but I am still awaiting a reply. JEFF PLEASE CONTACT ME!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I recently got his kit but I did the work myself. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow on how I arranged the rings. The tails, I just bought the 2010's and installed them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
themporer- Please please please post pics, I'd love to see what the 2010's look like with this, as I was considering that option as well.

How difficult was it to do yourself? Do you have a background in this kind of stuff, or was it fairly simple as long as you have patience? Very interested to hear back from you and see some pics!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
67 Posts
audi style headlights with jbrac headlight oven tips project completed...thanx jbrac

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
GREEKSTYLE said:
audi style headlights with jbrac headlight oven tips project completed...thanx jbrac
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
67 Posts
very nice richard.....you may wanna take out the yellow bulb for the full effect....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts