RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing much research on the best way to convert my 2006 Model AJ-V8 engined Range Rover Vogue to Duel Fuel.

The result of my research is that the (Dutch) PRINS VSI multi point sequential injection system is the only way to go.

Equal Second place went to the (Italian) BRC Sequent 56 and the (Italian) Lovato SGI developed specifically for the AJ-V8

Price seems to be about £2000 including VAT fitted with 2 year warranty - saving should be about £1600 a year.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
Gazellio said:
I have been doing much research on the best way to convert my 2006 Model AJ-V8 engined Range Rover Vogue to Duel Fuel.

The result of my research is that the (Dutch) PRINS VSI multi point sequential injection system is the only way to go.

Equal Second place went to the (Italian) BRC Sequent 56 and the (Italian) Lovato SGI developed specifically for the AJ-V8

Price seems to be about £2000 including VAT fitted with 2 year warranty - saving should be about £1600 a year.
2k sounds like a bargain what servicing does that require, just the standard lpg filter yearly?

Dan

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan_UK_1984 said:
Gazellio said:

2k sounds like a bargain what servicing does that require, just the standard lpg filter yearly?

Dan
The £2K includes free servicing for two years. I think the servicing is a requirement of the LPG certificate. Its a Company in West London that's has completed over 200+ Range Rover conversions and are very familiar with the Prins VSI system. They provide a Courtesy vehicle for the three days too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts