RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I still can't find any instructions to replace the 194 bulb in the headlight. can anyone help a brotha out?

Thanks

Dave

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,469 Posts
If you're referring to the driving lights, that's pretty easy to do...just open up the hood, release the light tabs and you can easily access those.

Alternatively...if you want some help on Wednesday, come down to Jax for the HLRC meeting.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PJPR01 said:
If you're referring to the driving lights, that's pretty easy to do...just open up the hood, release the light tabs and you can easily access those.

Alternatively...if you want some help on Wednesday, come down to Jax for the HLRC meeting.
light tabs? And I might take you up on that!

·
Registered
213 Posts
There are covers on the back of the headlight assembly that contain all the bulbs and wiring. Taking those off should give you access.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MIAMIRRS said:
There are covers on the back of the headlight assembly that contain all the bulbs and wiring. Taking those off should give you access.
Thanks for the tip. I had to actually remove the headlight to get to the driving light. Took me 10 minutes after I figured out how to do it.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
126 Posts
Just take it to the dealer and spend the $1200 dollars.. :twisted:
Dont sit down though because it will be done by the time you get comfy..

All kidding aside, this is a 20 minute job with no problems..

2 tabs, pull them up, pull out light housing, unhook wires, unscrew the back and replace bulbs ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts