RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been made redundant from my job :crybaby2:

..how am I supposed to afford to refuel the Rangie with only £64.30 per week 'Jobseeker's Allowance' ?? :roll: :?: :cry: :lol: :doh:

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
That's a shame, Lester.

I'm really sorry to hear that.

I am now sending good vibes your way, and shall continue to.

Easy for someone else to say this, I know, but positive beliefs are very often self-fulfilling.

Sincerely,

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Lester,

I consider these to be words to live by.

Maybe they can be of some good to you.

Dan

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

- Theodore Roosevelt

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Sorry to hear of your predicament. My contract came to an abrupt end 4 days after I bought my new house. That was 6 months ago - If it carries on like this I might hav to start signing on myself.

I hope you find some work soon.

PS - Is it time to consider a cheap single point LPG installation?

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, I've been out of work for 7 months now. With a Bachelors Business Admin from the University of Michigan, I've been mowing lawns to stay afloat. I sort of feel out of place, but my spanish is improving. :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Best of luck - Hope something turns up SOON

1 - 7 of 7 Posts