5,425 Posts
You're a braver man than me!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
p38arover said:
You're a braver man than me!
Just try something new,i got those lights off Ebay 2years ago and always afraid to do the job by myself, not anymore.
I know it's going to be a long painful process, but sooner or later i will be done.
:dance:

Attachments

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Sound like my story.
Bought a set of 2006 lights for almost nothing 6 months ago. Didn't find time and heart to cut the front end.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
996TURBO said:
Sound like my story.
Bought a set of 2006 lights for almost nothing 6 months ago. Didn't find time and heart to cut the front end.
Just taking my time on it, i think it's going to be fine.
Good luck in yours. `)

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Is it Range Rover Sport lights?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Sport supercharge 06-09.

·
Registered
89 Posts
What have you done to the air bag ? looking forward to seeing this finished had all the gear a while ago and wasnt brave enough to chop my pride and joy so interested to see where abouts all the cutting has to be done neil :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Healight Upgrade

After two weeks of cutting and cutting and more cuttings in the future, i finally got the grill to fit.
I don't know if it's look right to you, but that you judge and like always critics welcome.

For those of you in the side line ready to try it this conversion bare with me,'cause i don't anything about body shop, but i know i got the skill to do it
so please give me your idea.
Pictures of the grill
How does it look so far 8-|= :geek:[attachment=4:2mn8yoy3]IMG_0605[1].JPG[/attachment:2mn8yoy3][attachment=3:2mn8yoy3]IMG_0608[1].JPG[/attachment:2mn8yoy3][attachment=2:2mn8yoy3]IMG_0609[1].JPG[/attachment:2mn8yoy3][attachment=2:2mn8yoy3]IMG_0609[1].JPG[/attachment:2mn8yoy3][attachment=1:2mn8yoy3]IMG_0606[1].JPG[/attachment:2mn8yoy3] 8-|=

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
looks good so far......i hope its better than the subwoofer install he had a month or so ago it was a nice rockford sub in a bucket literally lol he had it all deadened out too looked like it would actually sound good if he had a box and not a bucket

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DoubleRon2Deuces said:
looks good so far......i hope its better than the subwoofer install he had a month or so ago it was a nice rockford sub in a bucket literally lol he had it all deadened out too looked like it would actually sound good if he had a box and not a bucket
Hey thanks for the reminder, the bucket was a joke i got custom box for the cargo

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,244 Posts
kmagnuss said:
I hope your fab skills have improved since that nav screen install.

Good luck.
Now that's the Mag we all miss and love.... :lol:

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Not sure about the RRSport lights choice but i like your pics. I'm sure that with some time it may fit.
Keep going :geek:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DoubleRon2Deuces said:
lol no problem, any pics of the new box?
They not done yet but almost.
enjoy

Attachments

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Before I crush the black parts car, should I cut the front clip off for you and put up on the rafters? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys i gave up that's was way way way of my league :crybaby2:
decide to put the old on back one, but i will keep the grill.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Takes a strong man to say that here - this is a tough place!

You were almost there - what stopped you?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts