RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2002 Range Rover 4.6 HSE now for about 6 months and I've enjoyed it a lot. In the last month or so, I've had an issue with the suspension where when I turn off the vehicle in the evening, the truck is level. The next morning, the rear driver's side is raised up and the front passenger side is lowered as if a sensor is mis-calculating the level of my garage.

Any suggestions? I do have a code reader an it pulls no codes.

·
Registered
401 Posts
All NOOBS must read the stickies! :D Then you may ask questions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't take this wrong, but I'm new to Range Rovers, not the internet or RangeRovers.net. Thanks. Anyone else have suggestions?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Alright, just to clarify though, your truck actually sits higher than you left it on one side (starts at about 4" and moves up to 6"?) or does the one side just drop?

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
the front passenger side has a leak, the oposite corner is going up because of the see-saw effect of the other 2 springs not moving.

·
Registered
523 Posts
lschumacher said:
Don't take this wrong, but I'm new to Range Rovers, not the internet or RangeRovers.net. Thanks. Anyone else have suggestions?
I don't think he was suggesting you don't know how to use a forum, rather that the "EAS Troubleshooting tips' sticky may avoid you asking a question that's been answered a million times before.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read through the stickies. Very informative. At night when I park it, its at the default level all around. In the morning, the front passenger side is bottomed out and the rear drivers side is at max height. It makes sense that the front passenger side is leaking. I'm very technical, but not a mechanic. Is this something that requires special tools or a certified mechanic? Generally my mechanic gets the parts at such a discount, its almost always cost efficient to have him do the work versus me spending twice as much time in the garage.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,244 Posts
Before anyone can help you with real accuracy, a location should be posted.
That way we can tell you where the best place is to buy the parts you may need etc.
But you have been on plenty of forums already, so I am sure you know that, right? :thumb:
Sounds like it is soapy water time to me.

Martin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts