RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a 2019 supercharged back in July, the car has now been in the shop for almost a month with a clicking noise coming from the driver side front. Dealership first replaced the bushing, and now the control arm. The noise is still there and very audible after going over the slightest bump or dip in the road. Anyone else experiencing these issues? The dealership is at a loss and opened a case with RR. I've also called them to start the process on a buyback.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Do you have an autobiography with conversation assist enabled? Going over bumps always did that to me, until the latest software update fixed it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have an autobiography with conversation assist enabled? Going over bumps always did that to me, until the latest software update fixed it.
No just a supercharged, we do have a 2018 autobiography and that has no issues.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not the sway bar, still at the dealer after a month. Waiting on "Chasis Ears" to try to see where the sound is coming from.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Uhh...Do you have variable dampening?

The strut can cause a "clink" noise. There was a TSB a few years ago, I'm not sure if it's a different strut design now, though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe it does, they said they have already changed the strut with no luck.

Now they believe its a broken transmission mount.

Has anyone had any experience with a repurchase or replacement from land rover?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts