RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
It looks pretty custom, but I always thought if you paid LR enough, they'd pretty much do anything to the interior as far as carpet and leather colors go.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It was a factory option if my memory serves me right. I remember the brochures from that time and they showed the carpet and piping combo as a custom order option, Looks nice!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Eeeeeuwch!!!! That look completely ridiculous! As made by West Coast Customs - on a BAD day!!! Never seen red carpets before - and I hope I never will again!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
669 Posts
seen a few with those red/burgundy carpets in the UK - someone with far more knowledge than me will come up with a definitive answer but I think it is a special [factory] edition (Holland and Holland??) there's a green carpeted version around as well IIRC

·
Registered
238 Posts
I find that HIDEOUS! To each his own i guess.

·
Registered
494 Posts
i'm not the least bit into flashy stuff and i'd never do that to my own car. i should have clarified i meant the work done was done well, if you're responding to my post. i'm bone stock inside both of my p38's and thrilled with them that way.
i hafta give credit to the party that did the work though...someone asked, and they delivered.

·
Registered
640 Posts
In the U.K it's a Special Edition P38 called a "Bordeaux" hence the colour, I believe there was only a couple of hundred made and the were all 4.0l.

I think i have got that right but if not, i'm sure someone will chip in correct me.

Just found this

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1584231.htm

Cheers

G

·
0 Posts
It was a factory option in the US. For 01 and 02 you could specify green, red, or blue carpets to match the exterior, I believe it was only available on 4.6's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts