Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have asked before with no luck. Is there any possible way to increase the beep beep volume of the park sensor alert in the 2010 RR sport? I find that if the radio is on it is very hard to hear the alert; "beep, beep, etc..." In my old Ford (lol) When I put the car in reverse it would automatically mute the radio so you could easily hear the warning. Perhaps there is a way to get into the system to turn the volume up to its maximum level???

Anyone???

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,015 Posts
Re: Is there any way to increase the volume of the Park Sensor

Can't help you with the 2010s, but on previous model years both front and rear parking buzzers sound loud enough to me (although the radio does not mute either, so they could become hard to hear over the music if you love it loud. I have this weird habit of subconsciously lowering the radio volume whenever I am maneuvering in a tight spot anyway... My wife always makes fun of me about that. :oops: ) It's not possible to adjust front or rear PDC buzzer volume on 2006-2009s and, unless it says something different in your owner's manual, I would be surprised if they added that feature on 2010s+. At least you have the backup cam - I don't.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Re: Is there any way to increase the volume of the Park Sensor

umbertob said:
I have this weird habit of subconsciously lowering the radio volume whenever I am maneuvering in a tight spot anyway...
I believe that's related to a condition known in the medical community as "maturity"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts