RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the SVR programmed differently then the other models?
Meaning does it give more power to the rear wheels under certain circumstances? Does the rear diff work differently then on non SVR models?
Has anyone looked into this??

Also is there a way to turn off all traction and stability control 100%? I know some manufacturers allow you to do this but I dont think LR is one of them.

Just a bit curious lol

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
108 Posts
Is the SVR programmed differently then the other models?
Meaning does it give more power to the rear wheels under certain circumstances? Does the rear diff work differently then on non SVR models?
Has anyone looked into this??

Also is there a way to turn off all traction and stability control 100%? I know some manufacturers allow you to do this but I dont think LR is one of them.

Just a bit curious lol
Short answer is yes, the SVR produces more horsepower and torque compared to the other models. The SVR software also has different gear change points under certain conditions. I do not believe the rear diff acts any differently than the other models. I don’t think it’s possible to 100% turn off the DSC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Short answer is yes, the SVR produces more horsepower and torque compared to the other models. The SVR software also has different gear change points under certain conditions. I do not believe the rear diff acts any differently than the other models. I don’t think it’s possible to 100% turn off the DSC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man. Ya I wasn't concerned about the power cause I got mine tuned, but I am curious about the other things.
If you see from this video they said they turned everything off but we all know how much BS these types of videos have in them so they might have had to pull fuses or some other stuff, not just a flick of a button.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts