RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I note that our venerable and wise Admin has 24,996 posts to his credit........8-0=
I was just wondering what kind of major service is required to keep him running smoothly for another 25k posts?
Ideas?:dance:

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
LMAO, Hadn't even noticed. My post count is mostly because I approve most of the moderated threads and if I know the answer or there is painful lack of basic info I will respond.

It'll only be a minor service. Most likely a good alfredo followed by a glass or two of scotch in the recliner watching one of the many murder, cop shows. Since it tuesday it'll be Oak Island tonight at 9:00. :lol:

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, a bit of chassis lubrication, and a solvent wash to adjust the attitude of the BECM?
It sound's deceptively simple......Could that be all there is to it?....Hmmmmmmmm......
Here's looking forward to the next 25k!

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
Comfort food. I'll be tossing together a meatloaf heavy in garlic, onions and horseradish, slow baked mac and cheese and I picked up a bottle of Quinta Ruban for tonight.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,945 Posts
Make sure you dont order a Mahle filter it might have an O ring thats too thin, and can cause leaks

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
LMAO... Now that is hilarious! Not sure which orifice would need filtered or an ORing but I am sure a few members here would have a suggestion. :lol:

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
MMMmmmmmmm..... Glenmorangie.... :cool:
Their Lasanta is pretty dang good as well.. it is aged in used Sherry casks where the Quinta Ruban is aged in used Port casks.

Then again I often like to sift the peat moss out of a single malt. So Ardbeg and Laphroaig are also in the man cave for the heavy kick you in the fanny side of Scotch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts