RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys my first post, i just bought a used 17 range rover sport autobiography and i love the car, except i really wished it came with the massage seat option that i know is available as an upgrade . does anyone know if its possible to purchase the front seats with massage option that would work with the factory wiring connections and controls? would love to do it if i can. let me know please. thank you

·
Registered
21 Posts
IMO - the upgrade isn’t worth it. I have the massage feature and you can barely feel anything, at all. Definitely more of a novelty. You wouldn’t notice anything, if at all.

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SCV8 ATB (L494)
183 Posts
IMO - the upgrade isn’t worth it. I have the massage feature and you can barely feel anything, at all. Definitely more of a novelty. You wouldn’t notice anything, if at all.
I disagree - I have the massage seats in my RRS ATB and use them nearly every time I'm in the car. You can adjust the intensity of the massage feature - I have mine set at 4 (out of 5).

·
Registered
72 Posts
You might reach out to the folks that make and support the GAP iid tool. They are able to supply the firmware required to retrofit Adaptive cruise, lane keeping, auto dim headlights etc. I imagine the wiring would be there but I could be wrong. Biggest hurtle will probably be getting the seats. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the feedback, its a nice thing to have when taking road trips like we just came back from, the 7 hours drives suck, and some type of massage options would really be nice to have a more relaxed drive without being as tired . but yes it does seem like its nearly impossible to find the seats, unless i get them from the dealer but i probably dont want to know how much they would charge for them, i have the pumpkin orange type of interior including the seats being that color as well on the autobiography model which may make locating some even harder.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think the massage feature is great. It is definitely one of the must have features IMO.

It is the best massage I have gotten in a vehicle. I have owned many others with the massage feature they all suck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts