RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the IR rear entertainment headphones for my 2008 Range Rover, but refeuse to pay the absurd mark up on the "oem" ones. It is my understanding that any IR headphone would work? Does anyone have any experience with an aftermarket headphone or suggestion?

Thanks

·
Banned
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
3,952 Posts
The OEM ones can be bought for reasonable money if you search for the Sony part number rather than the Range Rover part number. But, as said, any IR headphones will work.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
2 Posts
[h=1]I looked for quite a while on this subject. Ultimately, nearly any A/B IR headset will work. I found these:[/h]

[h=1]Wireless 2 Channel Fold Flat Infrared Rear Entertainment System DVD Player IR Headphone For In Car Listening With Case and 3.5mm Auxiliary Cordby Wisconsin Auto Supply[/h]
on Amazon. They work great, you just have to remember that Rovers are made in GB, and "A" is on the right and "B" is on the left.

Dont over-spend
]
[h=1]

Wireless 2 Channel Fold Flat Infrared Rear Entertainment System DVD Player IR Headphone For In Car Listening With Case and 3.5mm Auxiliary Cord[/h]

by Wisconsin Auto Supply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts