RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2019 Range Rover with up to date incontrol infotainment software.

If I connect the Range Rover to my iPhone hotspot (iPhone XSmax, iOS 13.5), I cannot access any of the internet functions (ie. weather on Live). However, if I connect the Range Rover to my home wifi, I can access all internet functions.

Does anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
85 Posts
Interesting twist, the connectivity issues are occuring on most people with an active data plan for their vehicle. Any chance your iphone is on AT&T ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting twist, the connectivity issues are occuring on most people with an active data plan for their vehicle. Any chance your iphone is on AT&T ?

I'm on Verizon. Using the SIM card in the car works fine too for data. Just not when using an iPhone hotspot. Frustrating.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Same here - keep getting the Data error messages. Meanwhile, I have 21G/month and haven’t used any close to that amount. Ever since the new Map update a couple days ago, I have been getting that message. Ugh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts