RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up my 2018 HSE on Wed and I've seen some photos with the iPhone cup holder charger. I found the accessory for the Velar but is there one for the HSE?

Thanks

Gary

·
SUPER MODERATOR
979 Posts
I'm picking up my 2018 HSE on Wed and I've seen some photos with the iPhone cup holder charger. I found the accessory for the Velar but is there one for the HSE?

Thanks

Gary
Did you mean this? It's not HSE specific though, it's for any MY18+ Range Rover Sport.

range_rover_sport_vplrv0119_1.jpg
USB wired
https://gear.landrover.com/us/en/range-rover-sport/interior/function-technology/vplrv0119-iphone-connect-and-charge-dock/#tertiary-tabs

or

Qi wireless
https://gear.landrover.com/us/en/range-rover-sport/interior/function-technology/vplyv0124-vplgv0126-wireless-phone-charging-cupholder/#tertiary-tabs

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
238 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
298 Posts
$410 USD for a wireless cup holder charger? Are they smoking crack?

2015.5 HSE
Yes... and doing meth. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
70 Posts
Thanks. Re the Shapeways/Joli cup holder mount.

Can you tell me if it fits in either of the cup holders? Preferred if it fit in the one further away from the screen, but closer to where the cable feeds from under the arm rest.

·
Registered
746 Posts
abokor:
It looks to be a standard cupholder adaptor, so either one will work.

-ThinkMac-

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
910 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
70 Posts
The Shapeway/Joli product mentioned above didn't work well in my opinion. It's too light (I think it's 3D printed) and will not stay in place. Plus the cut out where you thread the cable underneath is on the wrong side of the holder for a 2019 (cable comes from the armrest, not the center console). Not worth it - sending back. Search goes on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts