RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly recommend if you were thinking about getting one. Super easy to install and would be easy to remove as well. Now I freed up the cup holders.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1393710653.440812.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
112 Posts
Your picture hammers home the realization that the front dash is not leather on the HSE. This is gonna bug me forever. That stitching just looks classy. And thanks for the great idea in the iPhone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put my iphone 5s in the center console. There's a vertical slot for it. Works perfectly and is put of way. All good w engaged bluetooth

·
Registered
22 Posts
I put my iphone 5s in the center console. There's a vertical slot for it. Works perfectly and is put of way. All good w engaged bluetooth
Pictures, please!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that is a nice spot. I use google maps for nav and have the screen up for reference.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
77 Posts
Parking brake handle? That's where I put my iPhone, fits perfect with otter box case and easy access.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts