·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Hi Sersan,

Nice pics. Imagine that beast with a set of Mud tyres and it could run around those defenders :lol:

Cheers

Flo

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Yes.. :twisted: MUD tyres will help.. lol They are coming soon, it´s only a matter of time (€€€€€€€€€€€€) :thumb:

We are still uploading pics and movies to the page. :)

Regards,
Sérgio

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

More photos added to our page. `)
Sunday morning drive, it's not extreme p38 photos but... :) we enjoy doing them ;) :D

Regards,
Sérgio Santos

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi :)

Do you ever see a P38 with KAM Diffs? Visit our facebook page :)

Regards,

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

We put plans on how to built a Roof Rack in our facebook, sorry about the language of the facebook but if you write in English we understand very well, it´s not a problem :)

And if you want to help us with more infos and mods let us know.

Regards,
Sérgio

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

We add a great day today :) Sand and water. We get stucked in a river and it has all afternoon to get out.

and the V8 pushed to climb a steep hill in sand :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/sersanflr?feature=mhw5

More photos and videos see in our facebook :)

Regards,
Sérgio

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

I have to finish the Becm Sealing or relocation, yesterday I get stucked inside a small river and I see the utility of my project to isolate the becm.. :pray: :pray: :pray: It was a very low line of water but with sand in the bottom, when I stopped and try to drive again it stucked and started to dig down. :?

Regards,
Sergio

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Great pics and vids! I'm waiting for your BECM mod that may do good with my snorkel. Good luck ;)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,

New photos added to our facebook, great weekend offroading :D

Regards,
Sérgio

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,

It´s my rover :) Sorry about the quality of the photos, I will take some photos of the CB Mount this time in day light :roll: :)

The mount it´s made from two steel zinced coat L section with 2mm, drill and rivet each other, and painted in black. O drilled 2 hole to match the door locking points (2 screws) this way I don´t need to make more damage :)

I don´t take photos now because I don´t have the RR with me, I broke it down yesterday and it has to be towed home so i´m waiting, tomorrow maybe...

Regards,

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi,

Sorry I forgot to take the pics... :S I will redeem myself soon lolololol

We achieve the 200 fans on our facebook. Keep sending us your photos, videos, to become a member of the Klub :)

Meanwhile, I want to share with you the photos of our presence on Rates Billing in Portugal, now we are recharging batterys for Iberian Land Rover Gathering (The biggest in our region that gathered 1009 LR's in 2008 :) ).

Enjoy :thumb:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Klub-38-Offroaders/299411498983?v=photos&ref=ts#!/photo.php?pid=4098281&id=299411498983

I´m sorry about the english, the majority of the page is in Portuguese but if you need some information or want to know the meaning of something, some word, whatever, feel free to ask :)

Regards,
K38 Team

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi,

Don´t miss the August issue of Land Rover Monthly.

We are "Global Club of the Month"

To join just send us photos of your rig with name and location :)

Regards,
K38 Team

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi everyone,

We are trying to create the biggest facebook online community of P38 owner, so every one is invited to become a member.

Just send us photos of your RR's and location to add to the site, don´t be scared by the portuguese language looool

Cheers, :)

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
:thumb: I have been a member of your FB page for quite awhile. It's always a nice surprise to get up in the morning and see new pics of your outings and projects. :clap:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts