RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I'm Stijn, a 20 year old belgian guy, and since the 6th of June a proud owner of a Range Rover Classic 300Tdi, built in 1995, softdash model. A Biarritz Blue one.
The pics are from when I just bought it, I bought a new bonnet, welded the rear crossmember, at the sides, it was all rusted, had to weld that too, there was a hole in the trunk which I've welded, next to that I just did some maintenance, put on new brakes, changed the oil etc...

I hesitated of buying a P38 too, but happy now I bought this Classic.

Will post some more pics soon!

If you guys have some more web adresses of websites dedicated to the Range Rover Classic, let me know.

some pics:

Kind regards,

Stijn

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I'm really encouraged not only that a 20 year old would want to buy a RRC, but also that you bought one that needed work and have just cracked on and done it. Good work!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
201 Posts
Id give up a kidney and a testicle to have that truck. Excellent choice. Hope you tune it and combat any corrosion issues. It should last you a very long time.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congratulations on your new Rover. You've got a great start on yours. That's a beautiful neighborhood you're in too.

Scott

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome and greetings from Finland.RR looks nice.About rust..hmm normal as my RR needs a new drivers side front floor :roll: .

Rgds:Jukka
RR92 Westminster 4.6
-73 Rover P6 3500Si

·
Registered
794 Posts
Nice truck edgy!

I just can't feel sorry for you friend, as you have a great looking Rangie and you live in the country with the best chocolate and beer! Now, please do not tell us you have a beautiful girlfriend and the weather in Belgium is always nice :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: (You probably know I am only joking with you)

Great looking Rangie and welcome to the group! :thumb:

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
138 Posts
Hey man, you're truck looks ace, nice neighbourhood too!

Any updates or any more photos?

Being a 1995 did it come with the ABS & EAS or being a Vogue Diesel did it escape these?

Good to see another young person with excellent taste in cars, I'm 22 from New Zealand and recently brought a tidy blue 1990 RRC Vogue, quite similar to yours with cloth interior also, but less metallic paint and an automatic V8.

Do they use salt on the roads in Belgium?

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
84 Posts
Hi Stijn!
I do love the blue paint on your Rover.

Does your Rover have headlamp leveling motors?

I'm looking to add them to my NAS Rover which has 7" Hella e-codes lamps with bi-xenon H4 hids.
I've been searching on German Ebay for them, also a friend in Berlin has been looking for me too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts