RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had an intermittent problem over the last few weeks with my 2017 RRS where I am completely able to use any of the vehicle's cameras (the backup camera doesn't turn on when I go into reverse, and I cannot access any other cameras by pressing the camera button along the bottom of the navi screen -- it is basically as though the camera button is a dummy button -- I press and press and it doesn't do anything). Sometimes they will work if I just turn the car on and off, other times I will have to wait a few hours.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I always ask here first before trying to get the dealership to assess an intermittent problem that will no doubt not rear its head when I need it to!

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had the same problem with with my 2016 RRS. I was also concerned when I took it to the dealership that they wouldn't be able to replicate it, but they went ahead and replaced the backup camera no questions asked. Combined with a software update (done for other reasons) this basically took care of the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts