RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been seeking advice from many places regarding a recent issue that has developed. Earlier this week I was driving my Range Rover L332 2008 3.6 TDV8 and it cut out with an Engine Error. I re-started the car and away we went, this has happened multiple times in the past few days. I have had two diagnosis' by two separate mechanics. One thinks that it is the right hand turbo on its way out and another thinks that it could be sensor related. Below is a word for word transcript of the errors

P0383: Glow Plug Control Module Control - Circuit Low
P023D: Manifold Absolute Pressure - Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor A Correlation
P0101: Mass or volume Air Flow - Circuit Range/Performance

Please note that the vehicle has had a recent service, pipes seem ok and I have checked the air flow sensors for dirt. I hope that the answer is out there...

Kind Regards,

Jon

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
19 Posts
Hi there. Mine was doing the same, Open the bonnet and Take the engine cover off by lifting It by hand. It doesn't need tools it's really easy to do. Looking at the engine, check the 2 turbo hoses particularly your right hand hose. it might be split. £40 from the dealer. All done superb. Good luck

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts