RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hola for like a month i been getting the intermitent TPMS light in my RRS 2007, and somrtimes i get the message (CHECK ALL TIRE PRESSURE)

i read a lot about here in the forum

if i get the (CHECK ALL TYRE PRESSURE) can i say for sure that isn't the module what is causing the error, and that one of the sensors in the tire have problems ??

thanks

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
FWIW, I had the same issue intermittently on my last '08 RRS. The dealer changed all 4 tpms sensors. That helped for about a week before the message came back. Then they changed the central tpms computer in the headliner. I got the tpms fault as I drove away from the dealer that day. They kept it for a little while and did some "reprograming". That helped for a little bit, but the message still came back intermittently. Eventually, replacement of all 4 tires solved the problem for some reason. And no, the previous tires didn't have issues holding air or any punctures.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I would start with figuring out what sets off the tpms sensor? At which pressure will signal the sensor to go off, then check all tire pressures. Keep in mind tire pressures will raise as you drive the car/heat the tires this fluctuation could set off the sensors. Dantheman1, what kind of tires were your running?

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Bridgestone dueler H/P's. Have since been changed to Michelin latitude HP tour

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had the same issue. Annoying since the warning light would come at random and prompted many pressure checks and even lead me to buy a super-accurate racing gauge. Dealership narrowed the problem to the central TPMS computer. Issue was esolved by replacing it, which costs around $500.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts