RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be able to share pics of their interior trim? Ordering a 2016 V8 tomorrow and can't decide on interior trim (doing all black interior, with black headliner). My dealer only has Grand Black on the lot and I want to see what the Sport Textured Aluminum and Micro Mesh look like. Can't find pics anywhere.

Much appreciated!

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is the best picture I've seen online. I went yesterday and decided on the micro mesh for my build. It's hard to tell but it's actually textured. You can feel the little lines on the finish. I liked it better than the dark wood look and the grand black lacquer finish (scratches way to easy). Also the all ebony interior you're talking about might look nice with a little color to it like the micro mesh.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the best picture I've seen online. I went yesterday and decided on the micro mesh for my build. It's hard to tell but it's actually textured. You can feel the little lines on the finish. I liked it better than the dark wood look and the grand black lacquer finish (scratches way to easy). Also the all ebony interior you're talking about might look nice with a little color to it like the micro mesh.
Jessef82: Thank you very much for posting. Looks nice - hard to imagine the texture to it (my dealer didn't have the sample book either, so I'm flying blind). Looks very cool. Did you compare it to the Sport Textured Aluminum? Agreed that the Black isn't for me. I'd love to find Carbon Fiber, but it doesn't look like it's offered. Perhaps aftermarket.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sooo I'm not 100% sure that my statements here are accurate but I think this is the sports texture. It looks like the mesh has a tiny square pattern and the sport are tiny dots.
Great, thank you! What was your build for 2016?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes sir, 2016 RRS HSE diesel. I went with corris grey black top and a cirrus/ebony interior. This picture won me over
Great combo! I had considered the diesel model as well. May regret not doing it, but I really wanted to do the V8. May regret that as well when the extra 100HP ends up not impressing me much anymore. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just got the 2014 rrs sc... And your all right. Basic sound system sucks... So after some research read some peoples upgrading options. I like the 10inch sub in the rear side panel. Does anyone know what the dimensions are in there, or the dimensions of a sub box that fits in there? Any help will help. Thanks and first Time poster. This forum has helped tons.
Yes sir, 2016 RRS HSE diesel. I went with corris grey black top and a cirrus/ebony interior. This picture won me over
Great combo! I had considered the diesel model as well. May regret not doing it, but I really wanted to do the V8. May regret that as well when the extra 100HP ends up not impressing me much anymore.
Probably would've considered the V8 but it was really hard to convince my wife to let me spend 80k on a car. She's a tree hugger at heart so the Diesel engine helped my case :sunglasses:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Probably would've considered the V8 but it was really hard to convince my wife to let me spend 80k on a car. She's a tree hugger at heart so the Diesel engine helped my case :sunglasses:
Haha... I understand. I'd be just as happy with the HSE, I'm sure. But my dealer is giving me 1500 off the V8 (due to trying to win me back after buying 2 cars from them in the past and then "thinking" about coming back). That, coupled with a strong trade number, it's worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
You're going with the whole "50 shades of gray" theme `)

Kidding aside. I have cirrus interior in my 2015 RR and I'm very happy qith it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You're going with the whole "50 shades of gray" theme

Kidding aside. I have cirrus interior in my 2015 RR and I'm very happy qith it.
Oooh I like the 50 shades of grey reference! I'm back and forth on the exterior. I still have another 3 weeks to annoy my sales person by changing my mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts