RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to change out the wood trim pieces in the car and haven't found anything out there here or on YouTube. Any ideas where I can get diy instructions? TIA.

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you are aiming to change out all the wood trim bits in a L405, I think your best bet is to get a temporary topix subscription. There would be able to get details on replacing the pieces — sounds like a pretty big job.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
The main reason why I'm choosing the vinyl is the other options are permanent. The vinyl I hope will accomplish an aesthetic change I'm looking for while being able to take it off later.

The main reason I decided to do this with everything in tact is that the "correct" way of uninstalling whole panels is i don't want to chance the rattle or cracking of tabs etc. Posting this has made me realize this. And was looking to see if others had gone through a project that required them to disassemble any parts of their interior.

I'm sure I can accomplish what I'm going for DIY. Which is an ancillary benefit of this project. I like to do things to my car.

Anyway, maybe someone would like to have a look at my project.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts