RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo everyone, I have just became a happy owner of 2007 RRS and as much as the car looks nice on the outside, the interior is... as you can expect it to be after sitting 12 years in 140°F.... Generally every plastic part should be replaced... thinking of that I wonder if anyone tried to swap the interior with 2009 on model? Can this be done without replacing vital parts like wiring etc?

Attachments

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
51 Posts
Hallo everyone, I have just became a happy owner of 2007 RRS and as much as the car looks nice on the outside, the interior is... as you can expect it to be after sitting 12 years in 140°F.... Generally every plastic part should be replaced... thinking of that I wonder if anyone tried to swap the interior with 2009 on model? Can this be done without replacing vital parts like wiring etc?
View attachment 280583
not sure on this but i have pillar plastics and headliner form my 2012 if it can work. In Boston area.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot, but I was actually looking for some advice if someone did it or attempted to do it. I live in Europe right now so taking all of this there would be a bit problematic...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts