RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have purchased a rrc from 95 and super happy with it.
Asking myself some questions though: I hope it is a genuine LHD vogue TDI automatic, which is pretty rare in LHD. However, the seats are grey leather and the rest of the dash board is beige. Is this normal? Any way I can check these sort of details (original color of exterior and interior) through the vin number?
Cheers,

Cedric

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
8 Posts
In the UK, Vogues had cloth seats with manual adjustment. Leather and electrics were for Vogue SE, LSE and Autobiography. Someone must have upgraded but not worried about the colour. If you can't find beige seats, Nationwide Trim will sell new covers, but you might want to sit down when you check the prices. ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Vouge Tdi could be ordered with leather seats as a option. Your beige dashboard is no way original as all dashes where grey so someone has repainted the dashboard. Its reminds me some of the aftermarket companies in the seventies and eighties ( such as Wood and Picket) who did some Colour changes to the interior.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Vouge Tdi could be ordered with leather seats as a option. Your beige dashboard is no way original as all dashes where grey so someone has repainted the dashboard. Its reminds me some of the aftermarket companies in the seventies and eighties ( such as Wood and Picket) who did some Colour changes to the interior.
You may be right that the seats could be upgraded as a purchase option, but you're not right about the dash colour. There are three colourings available inside the soft dash - beige/brown, light/dark grey and all dark grey. All used the same upper dash, but the lower dash matched the seats and doors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts