RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I have owned my 2004 Range Rover, the interior lights do not come on when you open the doors. I can manually turn lights off and on when I am in the vehicle. Also, the headlights do not automatically come on - are they suposed to? Any ideas what to try?

·
Registered
631 Posts
As far as the headlights, do you have the "auto" selection option? Or just on/off/running lights? If you don't have AUTO, they don't come on automatically.

For your interior lights, hold the button on the roof that turns them on and off for about 3-5 seconds.

You can disable or enable them this way so they either do or do not come on with the doors.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help. I believe my headlights need to be turned on and off manually since I do not see an automatic feature. Now for the interior lights not turning on when the door is opened... do you know if the forward roof light (between the map lights and by the windhield) as well as the center roof light (between the map lights and in the center of the roof) are the ones that generally come on when the door is opened? My forward light doesn't seem to turn on and off with the manual switch so it is probably a bad bulb. My roof light in the center of the roof does turn on and off with the switch but it also doesn't seem to work with the doors even after I tried the 3-5 second holding the button down trick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts