RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2006 sport SC. With a light interior. I'm looking at fixing the seats,maybe using dye? (other suggestions are of course welcome) But I'm trying to figure out which interior I actually have :)

Could anyone tell me?

IMG_2638.jpg

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
With most dye companies you remove an edge sample from under the seat so they can confirm or colour match. However with you seats being perforated leather and in such poor shape I would look into having a professional do them. Another option if you are going to keep the Rover is to order new seat skins. they are easy to change out with a pair of hog ring pliers.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
128 Posts
Any idea how expensive seat skins are? My driver-side one could use replacing (2012 RRS SC with about 70k on it).

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
you'd have to call your dealer and find out. there is someone who has changed their seat covers in either L320 or L322 section

·
LEGACY VENDOR
808 Posts
I recently purchased a 2006 sport SC. With a light interior. I'm looking at fixing the seats,maybe using dye? (other suggestions are of course welcome) But I'm trying to figure out which interior I actually have :)

Could anyone tell me?

View attachment 268534

Could anyone tell me?

View attachment 268534
You have the same as I do: Ivory perforated.

If you look for Range Rover Sport Ivory Leather Dye, you'll find it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have the same as I do: Ivory perforated.

If you look for Range Rover Sport Ivory Leather Dye, you'll find it.
Thank you IMMensaMind. I was able to find Ivory leather dye. And got the seats looking 10x better.

Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts