RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they not doing tan carpets/carpeting for 2018's? I think its actually called almond. I now have espresso almond with almond seats and it came with almond carpeting and carpets. I was expecting the same on the 2018's.

tks

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Are they not doing tan carpets/carpeting for 2018's? I think its actually called almond. I now have espresso almond with almond seats and it came with almond carpeting and carpets. I was expecting the same on the 2018's.

tks
Replace the new with the old? Should be the same size right?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. guessed I missed it back in Oct when building online / ordering - was just going by what sales mgr. said that if I picked same interior color(seats/dash) that carpeting would be the same. Thought back then it was changing to almond. I did go back the other day and build a new one to see if you get a choice and I did not see where you can actually change the floor / mats color. Was just a little surprised when the sales guy sent pics of my replacement '18 and saw the espresso mats and carpeting. No biggie though. Most likely will either get covered up w/ rubbers anyway..... tks

·
Registered
69 Posts
This was JLR actually listening to their customers (Finally!) and also from dealers. I had the Espresso/Almond interior in my '16. Until '18 if you ordered Espresso/Almond, you got Almond carpet. Espresso/Ivory, you got Espresso carpet. I ordered the Espresso/Ivory for '17 and fell in love with the espresso carpet. (It is actually very cool as it has "highlights" that gives the carpet a textured look). As of mid-'16, dealers were not even ordering the Almond interiors as stock because having such a light colored carpet on an SUV made no sense at all. Worse, trade-in values were lower on the Almond carpets as they were a lot harder to wholesale out or recondition for use on the Used lot. Finally JLR just nixed it all together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts