·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<insert text from "Exterior" post here> :thumb:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks like your dash TFT screen shows you the speed in the lower right corner. The earlier builds do not have that feature. What is your car's build date? Any other software updates you've noticed?

PS -- Great pictures.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sport2010 said:
Looks like your dash TFT screen shows you the speed in the lower right corner. The earlier builds do not have that feature. What is your car's build date? Any other software updates you've noticed?

PS -- Great pictures.
The build date is January 2010. I've not notice other sw updates, but then I've not compared to earlier 2010's. However see my other post about SIRIUS sw issues. I have SAT radio and there are some minor display issues - nothing major (in fact I didn't notice them at first). Dealer said it was a "known issue" and to wait for sw update.

:D

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,469 Posts
Great pics...nicely done! Love the interior night shots with the lighting.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D Just a bump for the person who pinged me about interior pix of contrast stich.

:thumb:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Nice! That's my next interior color, complete with the contrasting stitches and black wood.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Love the upholstery/leather... the contrast stitching is so cool. Reminds me of the Aston or Lambo I'm going to buy in 2028. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts